IMPACT 2020: The Intersection of Digital Transformation and Enterprise IT
Join CMG - the digital transformation association - in fabulous Las Vegas for IMPACT 2020!
For more than 40 years, CMG’s international IMPACT Conference has been the source for education and peer-to-peer exchange for all things enterprise IT and infrastructure.
It is the only conference of its kind where attendees can obtain real-world knowledge and training that is not vendor-run.
This year's event will include sessions covering the scope of modern IT which will enabe you, the attendee, to return to the office with insights on bleeding edge trends, a portfolio of best practices, and a wealth of resources to share.
Featured Speakers include:
- Ed Hunter, Engineering Leader, Netflix
- Elena Seiple, Vice President Information Security, MGM Resorts International
- Anjeneya Dubey, Senior Director Site Reliability & Performance Engineering, McGraw Hill
- Heather Wilde, CTO and Unicorn Whisperer
- Alla Gringaus, Performance Solution Architect and UX Designer
- Scott Chapman, CIO and z/OS Expert
- Amy Peck, XR & Future Tech Strategist
- and many more
Team of 3 or More? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Team Pricing.
With more than 90% of its sessions coming from industry practitioners, attendees obtain up-to-date, real-world knowledge and training.
The 2020 Conference will offer attendees 3 days of technical sessions, workshops, training programs, technical demonstrations, and more.
| The Outcomes
IMPACT attendees leave with proven solutions and a wealth of best practices to address their digital transformation challenges.
LIGHT CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
FULL CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
PREMIUM CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
***CMG Members: Login at CMG.org for your 20% off IMPACT Registration Link**
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh